During the 2022-2023 school year Hempstead ISD students will be provided breakfast and lunch at no charge through the Community Eligibility Program. Although meals will be provided, Hempstead ISD encourages families to leave a small amount of funds on their student's accounts in case they would like to purchase extra milk or a snack item.
The Food Services Department launched a new online payment system that is convenient and secure through Titan School Solutions. The new system is user-friendly and easy to access.
Through TITAN Family Portal families can make online payments, set low balance alerts, and view their child/children's transactions.
How it Works:
- You can still pay-per-meal and pre-pay with cash/check at your cafeteria. If you choose not to take advantage of the online prepayment service you may continue to make payments via cash or check.
- Even if you have more than one child in the District, you only need one TITAN Family Portal account.
- Creating a TITAN account and viewing your child's cafeteria purchases is entirely FREE.
- In order to use the online prepayment service, a convenience fee per transaction will be assessed to cover the bank and administrative fees. These fees are paid directly to TITAN School solutions. Hempstead ISD will not profit from the use of this site.
- Follow the link to Titan School Solutions Parent Portal
- Create an account
- Verify Your Email
- Link Your Children to your new Account
If you have further questions, look for the TITAN Family Portal Reference Guide found in English and Spanish.